Youtube Channel – October 13, 2020

This is one of the biggest changes of my life. It really is. There is so much to say concerning how I feel about it but, all of it is personal and it wouldn’t change anything so… I’ll say nothing except:

The YouTube channel is live. May the name of the Lord be honored in the work I’m doing. Amen.

I’ll keep this page up for a while and as I make videos I’ll add them here (for now). Uploads run in chronological order with the first one being the Welcome video so if you watch them in that order you’ll stay perfectly up to date with how God is leading me so far. Thank you.

Welcome: Page and Video

[New!] The Vaccination Booths: Prophecy and Video

[New!] Survival Of The Fittest: Prophecy and Video

[New!] No More Grace: Prophecy and Video

[New!] Fulfilment Video To Honor The Lord: Video

[New!] Babylon Must Fall: Prophecy and Video

[New!] The Fall Of America: Prophecy and Video

More links will be added so check this page regularly for updates. Please subscribe to the YT channel, turn your notifications ON and also share the videos with others to make them aware of what God has said. The more people these prophecies reach the better. Thank you for helping.

Then Jesus said to His disciples, “If anyone desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow Me.  For whoever desires to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake will find it. – (Matthew 16:24- 25)

9 Comments Add yours

1. Donna Potter says:

What’s the name of YT channel? I found one that’s is The Masters Voice but it is not you

Liked by 1 person

1. Celestial says:

Hi Donna! It’s a very new channel with low views, so even when you look for it YouTube doesn’t show it high up in the results. You can click here —-> https://youtu.be/z8D2yJoaMiY

That’s my newest video. Please subscribe and turn on notifications, then every new video will come to your phone. Until I can get more views on the channel I’ll have to share links here on the blog so people know where to go. Thanks for asking!

2. Dinna Lara says:

Hello Celestial,
    So glad to finally see the face, and hear the voice behind The Master’s Voice! I’m not sure, how long I’ve been following you, but I wanted to let you know that the messages the Lord speaks through you (war [Russia and China], famine, lack, economy crash, diseases, etc.), are exactly the same messages He gives Glynda Lomax (who also gets prophecies regarding America) – you both confirm each other’s words. Although yours is more on the graphic side. May God continuously, and richly bless you!!!

P.S.
    I also am sharing The Master’s Voice videos, and messages, on Twitter.

Liked by 1 person

1. Dinna Lara says:

I forgot to include this (a segment from a word given to Glynda Lomax, on January 01, 2015):
      “Prepare your hearts, My children, for your lives are about to change forever. I will raise you up on new platforms to teach and preach to My other children, that all may be made ready for the end of time, the soon coming return of My precious Son, Jesus. “

Liked by 1 person

2. Celestial says:

Hello Dinna, thank you for following The Master’s Voice! I’m always pleased to meet someone new. Yes, it really seems that God is (as usual) far more knowing about what the blog needs to stay relevant than I am. If it were up to me I’d have kept typing forever with no idea that it needed a more relatable side. The feedback has been good so far and I’m grateful. I do not know Ms/ Mrs Lomax but I do admit these prophecies are very detailed and graphic, I can only say what I’ve seen and try to be true to how God shows it. God bless you and thanks for following. 🙏🏽

3. Marisa says:

Hello, my name is Marisa, I live in Brazil and not write in English very well. I read your posts through Google Translator. Your blog is very good, I’ve been blessed through it. Please continue posting here because it is not so easy to see vídeos in our language with automatic legend. God bless you!