A New ID For America – September 27, 2021

“And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.” (Revelation 13:1)

I am putting up old dreams as I have time. May the Lord be glorified in His truth, His revelation and the realities He is giving to this world. No matter what anyone thinks is possible because we are ‘civilized and modern’, no matter what people trust in or believe because of what governments tell them or how things appear to be, these are the realities that will overtake the United States of America. Life will be greatly humbled and eventually destroyed here- the convergence of these many prophetic messages will overtake America and this will be the end she can expect. These are judgements of the Lord upon Mystery Babylon, the outcome of the days God says will come. Amen.

***********************

I dreamt that America was greatly destroyed. Very greatly, destruction on a scale so great as to be unimaginable. The sea came up in the harbours of the USA and terrible flooding took place on both coasts. There was breaking up of land in some areas and a big crack appeared in the middle of America.

There was also regime government. A regime is a system of government that oppresses people, a style of rule that does not rely on the operation of democratic processes such as one man one vote. There are no free, fair elections accessible to everyone in a regime, or existence of a free press that can criticize government; nor is there an informed citizenry that can hold its leaders accountable. Regime is where all things exist for the government by the government; there is absolute control from the top down and that’s how America became. She did not have any hallmarks of a democracy in the time I that dreamed of, she was operated by a regime.

new id

I saw mass oppression from the government and how it started was: Every American was required to report to a processing center to exchange their ID card for a new type of ID. It was a mandated, compulsory ID card with new technology embedded in it; you had to get that ID card if you wanted to exist in society and access any of the features required for daily life. It was a comprehensive ID, meaning everything about you was linked to it. It could be scanned. I saw people lined up to get it everywhere in the country, people had to stand in these long oppressive lines that took weeks and weeks to process.

ai

After that everything in America became automated, every single process (including things you’d think should NOT be automated but should require the care and empathy of a human being), became an automated process. The human touch vanished from America- androids (that is to say, ROBOTS) – gave us feedback on just about everything including what’s called human pathology.

I saw a terrible change in the United States where human empathy and interaction were destroyed. You would no longer be told you’re dying of some disease by a doctor talking to you in person, kindly explaining what’s happening to you, giving you hope or telling you I’m so sorry. There will be no person to honour your humanity in some way, instead a clinical readout of your chances based on ‘numerical assessment of pathology’ is what you got if you got sick with an awful disease – the android machines (robotic machines) would assess your body, make a determination of how bad or advanced your disease was, give you a clinical numerical printout of your chances and that was it. Life was greatly destroyed here and the people of God waited with sorrowful determination for the Lord to come.

(End of dream)

I’ve had many dreams like this, all variations of the same theme- Life will change (for good) into what we don’t recognize. A time is coming when people will be separated by more than six feet. We will be separated by cold mechanical life that’s still a little bit “hidden” for now- it answers our phone calls and insists we talk to it first before it allows us to tell the human bank guy or store lady our problems. But soon the architects of destruction (as the Father calls them), the builders of the New World Order which is nothing less than the Beast System of Daniel 7 and Revelation 13- will unveil a system unlike anything we’ve ever seen or had to get used to before.

The trials of covid will seem light by comparison. Soon that system will go into full effect. With it comes the total removal of the human touch, they will preside over the slow death of our best attributes like love, compassion, mercy and tolerance, replacing them with forced perfection and robot helpers who destroy every aspect of society that keeps us HUMAN. We need to turn to Jesus Christ and ABIDE IN HIM if we have any chance of surviving and even thriving, successfully overcoming the kind of years that lie ahead.

12 Comments Add yours

1. lstemarie says:

Sister Celestial,

I wanted to share this movie my kids and I watched…a true story of Christians in other countries, Not just surviving through persecution, but thriving! They posed a very important question to the viewers at the end….” Is Jesus worth it?” That is t the actual sacrifice of your life and the life of your loved ones…sobering thought.

God bless you always 🙏🏻💕

Liked by 1 person

1. Holy Spirit Warfare says:

Thank you for this comment. I just reserved the book at my library.

Liked by 2 people

2. Anonymous says:

Romans 8:18 NKJV — For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.

Liked by 1 person

2. Anonymous says:

I read the book of Enoch and the book of Jasher. I knew within my spirit that they are true accounts of history, but I have stayed away from the other books, for fear of being deceived. When researching these books I kept reading that they are works of fiction. So my question is this, has the Lord revealed which of the other extra biblical books are also true? I would love to read them also.

The modern day church refuses to believe these things. I have tried to share these things but no one listens.

Liked by 1 person

3. Sandra says:

At that time when the beast system is in place, so will the mark of the beast. As Christians we will have to refuse it , so how will Christians live or even thrive in that time? I know God cares for his own. Just an honest question. God Bless, and thank you.

4. Mark says:

Ephesians 2:2
    2 in which you once walked, following the course of this world, following the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that is now at work in the sons of disobedience—

Ephesians 6:12
    12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.

Liked by 1 person

5. Sean says:

Celestial,
    Thank you for your work for the Lord.

I don’t know if I’m right with the most high, I’ve changed (drastic changes) from my wicked ways of old but still not certain.

I hope you can answer me a question please.

So the great reset is link to the beast system, as in this is when we decided to take the mark I’m guessing? From what you seen from the Lord will the fallen ones and giants and zombies all be happening at the same time or before? Sorry if seems like a tough question just wish to know what to expect.

May the most high continue to bless you.

6. Besala says:

2 Peter 3:8-18 NKJV — But, beloved, do not forget this one thing, that with the Lord one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.

But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night, in which the heavens will pass away with a great noise, and the elements will melt with fervent heat; both the earth and the works that are in it will be burned up.

Therefore, since all these things will be dissolved, what manner of persons ought you to be in holy conduct and godliness, looking for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be dissolved, being on fire, and the elements will melt with fervent heat?

Nevertheless we, according to His promise, look for new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells.

Therefore, beloved, looking forward to these things, be diligent to be found by Him in peace, without spot and blameless; and consider that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation—as also our beloved brother Paul, according to the wisdom given to him, has written to you, as also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things, in which are some things hard to understand, which untaught and unstable people twist to their own destruction, as they do also the rest of the Scriptures.

You therefore, beloved, since you know this beforehand, beware lest you also fall from your own steadfastness, being led away with the error of the wicked; but grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

To Him be the glory both now and forever. Amen.

7. Mark says:

Read Jeremiah 51 in it’s entirety. This what will happen to the United States!

8. Anonymous says:

Y’all need to watch this- UTAH already doing test run for “new ID” on a hundred smartphones. Video says the ID can be ‘expanded’ later to cover stuff like vaccine records, financials, taxes, credit scores & more. Take a look. Start video at around 1:44 min mark.