Desolations, Pt 5: The Sign Of The End – July 3, 2019

“You will tell them My words whether they listen or not, because they are very rebellious. But you son of man, hear what I say to you: “Do not be rebellious like them; open your mouth and eat what I give you.”

Now when I looked, there was a hand stretched out to me; and behold, a scroll of a book was in it. Then He spread it before me; and there was writing on the inside and on the outside, and written on it were lamentations and mourning and woe. – (Ezekiel 2: 7- 10)

It is with heavy heart I bring today’s prophecy. This message is strong- I’ve known these things for 5 years now, but saying them is stressful because it may cause fear. Many today refuse the prophetic because they are allergic to truth; they accuse prophets of “spreading doom and gloom” and being liars- as if the events in the book of Revelation were written as a party invitation. Prophecy is strong to make us think, and make us repent.

In my own case when the Lord first told me about these things I nearly had a breakdown. It fought everything I knew of Christianity. I’ve read the Bible many years, but hearing these things almost capsized my faith. So I say when you read this and upcoming similar prophecies, keep your eyes on the CROSS. Remember who your Father is- He is not the Father of Fear but of Love, Compassion and Truth warning all people to be wise. Also remember: I don’t convince anyone of anything on TMV. I post the prophecies I get, then I do the work of inviting people to please return to Jesus before it’s too late.

I invite comments on the post, you’re welcome to leave your thoughts below but please no spam videos or things like that. Your own knowledge and experiences are welcome!

In my prayer time July 3, 2019 the Lord quickly changed my flow and sent me to Psalm 81:9, 11. Hear O my people, let Me rebuke and warn you! O Israel- if only you would listen to me!… v11: But My people would not hear my voice, and Israel would have none of me.

The Lord is GRIEVED because of our collective hardness of heart. He knows a few hear, but the majority are not listening. Because of this He said everything is going to happen without reservations, so we can see with our own eyes He is serious when He speaks. As I always say here, we share one earth, when she is flooded we will all feel it. The true Church will be supernaturally protected from many evils coming to earth, but SHE MUST FORTIFY HERSELF AGAINST MANY EVILS THAT SHE WILL WITNESS.

Here is the word of God:

These people are not listening. They are not heeding My voice that I have lifted up all over the world. They ignore the appointed prophets, and the prophetic messengers I have sent. They mock them and ridicule, or turn their faces away from My words. Their ears are so heavy with worldliness, and their hearts so dull to hear, that even if I screamed they would not hear. Therefore I move now TO ACTION. Because their hearts are hard I will not only speak, I will speak and DO. By action I the Lord announce Myself among the peoples of the earth, I announce Myself to the Church and the entire population of the world. I will no longer delay the things I said I would do; I will begin to do them now. Behold, the entry to DANIEL’S 70TH WEEK is at hand, and now the times and things of the end unfold as they have been prophesied in scripture, each one bearing down upon the previous one until birth pains multiply to no end, and the world labours and brings forth the glorious appearing of my Son and first fruit Jesus Christ.

PERILS. WOES. DISASTERS. DEVASTATIONS, DESOLATIONS AND SIGNS OF THE END. The devil comes down to you in another skin, IN ANOTHER FORM HE APPEARS BEFORE YOU SAYING ‘LET US SHAKE HANDS AND BE FRIENDS’. He will call himself “BROTHER”, “SAVIOUR”, “FRIEND”, and many will receive him and be deceived by him. Many will believe the lying words and wonders he causes to multiply and populate all corners of the earth. But he is not from Me, I do not know him. I have not sent him to you. You shall see this abomination come to earth. If I am not God, then I have not spoken it. BUT IF I AM GOD, AND I HAVE SPOKEN IT, THEN INDEED IT SHALL BE AS I SAY.

STRANGE BEINGS. STRANGE LIGHTS. STRANGE TECHNOLOGY FLOWING AMONG YOU, as the cunning serpent makes his final attack against the seed of the woman. Humanity, WOE TO YOU! I PROPHESY TO YOU AS YOUR GOD, WOE TO YOU!! For once this evil appears you will not hold it back, as the angels cannot hold back My bowls of wrath appointed for the end of days, as no-one can hold back the waves of the sea, so you will not be able to re-box this evil you have invited upon the earth. In your towns and villages they will appear, in your cities and urban centres they will dwell with you, and multiply themselves among you, and rage against you as wild beasts, until your numbers are depleted and until your flesh is destroyed. If not for My mercy no flesh could survive this, no single man, woman or child could live to see the coming of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Before My coming this will occur: strange beings coming in light, wrapped in light and carrying light shall appear fully and openly to ALL MANKIND, SPEAKING TO EACH ONE IN HIS MOTHER TONGUE, SPEAKING IN STRANGE LANGUAGES, ANCIENT LANGUAGES, advancing kinship that is actually cursed and forbidden since the days of my servant NOAH. This token of brotherhood is FALSE; it is a lie and an abomination. IT IS CURSED AND FORBIDDEN IN MY HOLY WORD TO ENGAGE WITH STRANGE FLESH.

For I the Lord have set the whole world upon its pillars, that it shall not be moved from the genesis to the fulfilment of all things. And I have said that all things I made SHALL ONLY PRODUCE SEED AFTER THEIR OWN KIND. A sheep shall not produce a goat, nor shall a male produce offspring, only the female. But in the days of Noah and again in Sodom and Gomorrah, there was the mixing of strange flesh, the sons of God as light-bearing angels came down to the women of earth and produced from them satanic seed, cursed children who roamed the earth many cubits high and covered the world in VIOLENCE. There is rage in their heart, they will come again, and mankind shall be like a puny foe, greatly devastated and defeated before them. For this evil you people have done, to invite them, to bring there here to the world I made, I say WOE, WOE, WOE!! WOE UNTO YOU, for from this time on until my appearing DESOLATIONS ARE DETERMINED, EVEN UNTIL THE TIME OF THE END.

Here ends the word of the Lord.

Let us repent, let us seek the Mercy of God. This word is not frivolous or false, it is 100% true as the Lord revealed. In a very near time to come fallen beings will (against the constant lies of major governments worldwide), appear to humanity and make themselves known to all. They will claim to be friendly, “helpers”, “enlightened ones” come to save us from ourselves and our basic, crude ways of living- fighting wars, dying early etc. They will bring technology we’ve never seen before- stuff that’s amazing, literally out of this world stuff that will be mass-marketed and highly coveted on earth (I’ve seen some of it in dreams). As a result the hearts of almost everyone will be open to talk and partner with them, the majority of people will openly receive them but that is the worst deception mankind will ever willingly or “unknowingly” participate in. That joyful reception is how humanity’s death warrants are signed. That’s how flesh will be ripped from bone in so many nations- by allowing these abominations to come here and we let them live with us under false names they’ll think up for themselves. I have had many dreams over the years concerning this matter. The Holy Spirit said to put some of them up so, they’ll go up as I find time to properly explain this matter and help others understand what really it means in the Bible when it says: The End Times.

P.S. GOD. IS. POWERFUL. AND. GREAT. Please, don’t make my old mistake because I admit, I really lost my balance when I first came to know hidden things of scripture. But GOD WAS AWESOME! He comforted me and steadied my legs, He taught me line by line the truth. He silenced the voice of fear the enemy shot at my heart, and I testify to you today that God is a saving God. He saves from fear, and He saves from giants. He has a plan for each one, EACH- ONE- who submits and puts their trust in Him. I love you visitors- I offer you a hand, let us continue going forward together. Though storm and sea will rage (it has to, to fulfil His word)- God will take care of His people.

“I sought the LORD, and He answered me; He delivered me from all my fears. Those who look to him are radiant; their faces are never covered with shame. This poor man called out and the LORD heard him; He saved him from all his troubles.” – (Psalm 34:4- 6)

10 Comments Add yours

1. Scarlett says:

Dear one….I will have to admit, I’m having a difficult time grasping the enormity of this prophecy. I truly thought we were in the beginning of the Tribulation, which has a limited time span, and can’t understand how all these beings can come and be incorporated into such a time-frame that rapidly. I’m not nay-saying….it’s just that I “don’t get it”……yet. But I will be praying for discernment concerning this.

Thank you and God bless you so richly for all your service to our Lord, Jesus Christ.

1. Celestial says:

Hello Scarlett- thank you for your faithful visits to TMV Blog. Everything you find here is exactly as the Lord relays it to me, I don’t add any in or take any out. That said, I’ve noticed many have thoughts of how time will unfold and the tribulation will go. Sister, the speed at which unfolds belongs to the Lord. What I know for a fact is I have seen for 5 years: these beings HERE, with us, living as if we are roommates, allowed to mingle with us. There are prophecies I haven’t even uploaded yet because they are coming faster than time to type- I try to put only the completed words on the blog. Some are long and must be broken up- those form series.

Liked by 1 person

1. Scarlett says:

Thank you Celestial…I read and read as long as I could last night before I went to bed. And when I did, I was troubled, and thinking in my mind, “people will never believe most of this because it’s so staggering”……(thinking mostly of Christians). Then as I was trying to pray about all these things, but getting so very sleepy, I had the strangest thing happen…even as I was drifting off, I had the sensation of something very suddenly trying to move me, lift me up, levitate me, or, suck me out of bed! Scared me so bad! I began praying hard and pleading the blood of Jesus. I think perhaps it was because of reading all that…which frankly scared and worried me. Was this all my imagination or a type of dream? I don’t know! I hope it never happens again. Anyway, as of today, I realize perhaps for the very first time, that life as I’ve known it is going to change and will never be the same again.

Liked by 1 person

1. Celestial says:

Dear Scarlett, I really appreciate your openness. Please be aware, the devil strongly fights truth and he fights the disclosures on this blog. But anyone who’s read even 5 posts will see- there’s no way one person can see this wide range of subjects, themes and events unless the Lord Jesus reveals it to them. Christ is the centre of this work and shall always be put forward as the Head.

Nevertheless, we have an adversary as a roaring lion, who knows MANY PEOPLE DON’T KNOW THIS. He knows they’ll fight it, reject it, and may refuse to accept it because of fear. Even to those who accept it, fear will attack.
          When you read I encourage you, do so with your Bible next to you. I said on the About and Welcome, this blog is best when your Bible is open and you can check scripture as you read. Play worship music also. Speak to God as you read, His presence flushes the room with peace and calm. “I will keep him in perfect peace, whose eyes are stayed on me”- Isaiah 26:3 I hope doing these, and prayer before bed, will change your reading experience sister. Be filled with the Shalom of Jesus, amen.

Liked by 1 person

2. Celestial says:

Also no, it was not your imagination or a dream. Satan does have power Scarlett. God protects us, but the enemy’s power was not taken away. He can affect the physical realm through demonic attacks that can be palpably felt, so please cover your home as a matter of course, whether you’re reading or not.

Liked by 1 person

2. Celestial says:

What I can say is- they will come. They. Will. And until the time of their actual revelation they sit dormant as if non-existent, as if something the History Channel “speculates on”, as if in their wicked hearts they do not know about this. This even is shown so openly in human entertainment for precisely this purpose, to make men think: It’s only TV. But it is a prophesied event long ago, from the day of Daniel, and until this evil deceiving phenomenon takes place, it is best and wisest not to subscribe to any timeline or supposition because God alone knows what will come first, second and last. May God bless you, I really do appreciate your kind words and comment. I love God with all my heart and I’ll work as He leads- may we all benefit from it in the end.

Liked by 1 person

1. Scarlett says:

It’s late, but thank you so very much for responding. I will be thinking and praying for much more godly discernment.
        It is not because I am disbelieving ….not at all. I am reminded of many years ago, the prophecy of a young prophetess Holly Moodie, which she called, “The Return of the Nephelim”. I believed it then and I believe it now…..and so glad for you and appreciative that you are putting this online for us. Praying that others will dig deeper into the great and awesome mysteries of our Mighty Lord, Yeshua.

2. You are so right in proclaiming these warnings. But here are some more things many would NEVER EVER CONSIDER. 1. Satan will diligently work until he “just about” convinces the world that GOD DOESN’T EXIST! 2. Man will begin to believe, and so “Satanically inspired” ‘think’ that he IS GOD! 3. Any evil imaginable will be done in the name of JESUS CHRIST AND GOD! 4. INSANITY WILL BECOME THE “NEW NORMAL”! 5. Unless Jesus Christ DOES return, NOBODY WILL LIVE! 6. Satan HAS, IS USING, and WILL CONTINUE to use President Donald John Trump! And 7. Prophesy HAS BEEN, IS CURRENTLY, AND WILL BE FULFILLED CONCERNING THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST! There is THREE SECOND COMINGS, and they are NOT all LITERAL or VISUAL! (I know, this last one I “seriously” ask everyone to pray about!) God bless you most abundantly! Timothy. PS: I spoke here on this blog as directed, I feel, by the Spirit of Christ. DO NOT TAKE JUST “MY WORD” ON ANY OF THIS BUT PRAY CONCERNING THIS!

3. mrichter26 says:

Dear ‘Celestial’ … I’m a german and translate lot of prophecies, including some of yours, when I (personally ! – reborn 1993 at the age of 48, after He did a lot of things in my life which I only later could really understand to be HIS WORKS …) am of the opinion that they could serve also the German-language community.
    I do not get a ‘leading’ to translate specific things – at least not to my knowledge – but do it if I ‘feel’ them to be important …
    Of course – having travelled more than 50 countries in the past on, all five continents – I have been more than ‘happy’ to read (and translate) His general words about Germany as a country, but also all the rest (ljke other countries and such) would normally be ‘worth’ to be translated.
    But I translate mostly things for innocent peope to learn about HIM as such.
    Nevertheless … it is important to be aware also about all the tricks that satan and his hordes are going to use.
    Yes, it is a hard word but I fully trust in His words that He is going to take care …
    Thanks a lot to HIM and to your faithfulness – Michael