The Master’s Voice Giving Request

Hello to all. This is Celestial. I am opening an opportunity to support this ministry with a donation, one-time or as a regular monthly support, either decision by readers is welcome. I have to make sudden adjustments and if anyone is led to sow seed in this ministry as a gift then it is appreciated. This site is not funded or carrying ads, neither is my Youtube channel, it is as it is for your comfort.

The last time I made a request my faithful laptop of 8 years had broken down; I couldn’t get it fixed and opened a request to get a new one. This time my request is for several changes bigger than that.

I believe when good workmen are sent by God to prune among His people we should be mindful of them. If we knows God’s workers labour and go through many things to sow spiritual seed among us, then it is Biblical when we remember to support them. It is spoken frequently in the word and pleases the Lord when we remember those who work among us as faithful and tested workmen. Apostle Paul said it is not wrong if we share in your natural things as we teach you about spiritual things. (1 Cor. 9:11-12). It should be in the hearts of believers to give; I personally remember the Lord’s teachings and do not neglect to always put my seed into people and ministries as He shows me. It blesses my life and helps me to grow my trust in God’s provision for my own needs.

give 1

It should always be in our hearts to wonder about those who work among us: “Do they need anything? Are they doing okay? Can we help them in any way?” Prayer is wonderful but so is sowing seed into the place that is teaching, strengthening and preparing us in ways that many churches do not. It pleases God when His sheep remember to take some wool back to clothe his workers, servants and shepherds. If you are led to do this, you can support TMV on Paypal at mastersvoice@mail.com and on Cashapp at $Celestial44. Paypal is easier, please send your gift as ‘friends and family’. Thank you and God bless you and return it to you with abundance, thank you for thinking about and supporting this work. Shalom.

– Celestial 🕊🙏🏽 🌺

17 Comments Add yours

1. pmachikiti says:

My spiritual eyes have been opened through this ministry. I am going to be sowing into this ministry.

2. pmachikiti says:

I am going to be supporting this ministry.

1. Brielle says:

Just confirming your email Mastersvoice@mail.com – just mail.com, not gmail?

1. Anonymous says:

I am not Celestial, but it is mail.com. Not gmail. I emailed her before.

Liked by 1 person

2. Celestial says:

Hello Brielle, Yes it is mail.com not gmail. Thank you and God bless you as you sow.

3. claw2758 says:

I am so thankful that the Lord brought me to your page “The Master Voice .”I thank Lord every day for that. You Confirmed what I was thinking about you knowing that you live in New York City and I was saying Lord is she going to move . I live In Long Island. I keep asking him should I move I’m surrounded by vaccinated people. I will be sewing into your ministry since I belong to no church because none of them teach the last days. God bless you and thank you again for sharing what he shows you. I have and thought when the fear came over me what’s going to happen and I pray the Lord please help me be courageous and strong. I know when I’m weak he is made strong in me. Looking forward to meeting you in paradise one day. Maybe Lord bless you financially to help this ministry and I know you in the shadow of his wings.

4. claw2758 says:

I said may the Lord bless you financially. I can’t believe I missed that Siri doesn’t always understand me.

5. Anonymous says:

Your ministry is such a blessing to me and my family. Very good ground to sow in.

6. davidsstones says:

Go. Be where He tells you to be. Put your hands up in the air, and go.

7. Lori C. says:

Dearest Celestial,

I just sowed via CashApp. Please let me know if anything else is needed. This ministry is such a blessing. May the Lord water the seed and provide exactly what you need. Blessings to you.

8. M Sinq says:

I just sent a gift to help you move. God speed my sister, may He bless you and keep you.

9. Jobob says:

Gladly.. with a smile… gimme a few days tho.. gotta open PayPal account n deposit $.. I live in the woods.. lol

10. Lucretia says:

Hi Celestial I don’t have PayPal but can do a bank transfer from Europe. I will send you an email for your bank details. God bless you.

11. Kim says:

I just sowed via Paypal. I will continue to do so. I have prospered immensely in ways unimaginable from sowing into good ground. You are good ground. Thanks so much.

12. waltneff says:

I thank GOD for your ministry and thank you for being “that” one who will speak the Truth we all need to here. I have been quietly reading your blog for some time now and have received much insight and blessing because you are faithful to our Lord & King JESUS.

My heart aches to be a help to you in seeking safe and secure living quarters. Is there any other way that I can contribute ($) to your cause other than (Paypal)? Please advise so I can assist you asap. I love you sister and look forward to your reply. Blessings in the name of JESUS.

Walt

1. Celestial says:

Hello Mr Neff. I hope you see this. I received you gift, may God bless and return it to you manifold. Thank you for supporting The Master’s Voice.

13. Marcos :-) says:

Greetings Celestial! Thank you for being faithful to God in doing your work and teaching us what God shares to you about the things to come. It’s good to know that the LORD connects us to people of His Body, to help one another and edify one another. I pray that the LORD helps you move to the place He wants you to be, provide for all your needs, and keep you safe when these events begin to happen, especially in such a city as NYC. God bless!